Site features free resources, improved user experience and responsive design.
“StreamLink Software prides itself in providing the best products and services to our customers,” said StreamLink Software CEO Adam Roth. “With its extensive educational content and improved usability, our new website extends this commitment to quality online. We hope it serves as a helpful resource to nonprofit and public sector professionals as they evaluate their board and grant management needs.”
Site features include:
- Designated product hubs for easier accessibility to AmpliFund and BoardMax information and resources.
- A library of free grant and board management resources, including white papers, case studies, guides, videos and webinars.
- Enhanced blog design and filtering system to simplify content discovery.
- A more intuitive navigation and full-screen responsive design for an improved user experience on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Customized content based on visitor industry and interests.
- Live chat functionality for real-time responses to product and site questions.
About StreamLink Software
Founded in 2008, StreamLink Software (www.StreamLinkSoftware.com) designs, develops and markets leading-edge process management tools for nonprofit and public sector institutions.
The company’s flagship grant management solution, AmpliFund, captures grant information as data and automates hundreds of complex activities throughout the grant lifecycle. Its board management portal, BoardMax, helps organizations engage and communicate with board members. Both products are high-value, affordable software solutions, designed to help nonprofit and public sector entities maintain compliance, generate revenue and build capacity.